[Zope-dev] Order of Form Keys in REQUEST

Sandra Chong sandra.chong at b-online.com.au
Wed Mar 10 20:07:48 EST 2004

Oops, sorry about that. It's hard to tell just by the descriptions on
Zope.org which is the best list for what.

Thanks for the other tip. :) I'll probably stick with holding a server-side
array with the info, though, as I might decide later to dynamically generate
the forms (there are a few) using the data held in there.