[Zope-dev] How to create a product with all_meta_types and the name of the product

Garito garito at sistes.net
Fri Mar 12 02:47:50 EST 2004

Hi all

I would like to create a product knowing the name of these product. How to do it?

I arrive to product but I don't know how to create it and set to de container

With these code

self['manage_addProduct']['product'].manage_addMyProductManageAdd(id, content)

In the information retrieved by self.all_meta_types()['product']['action'] I can retrive the 'manage_addProduct' string, 'product' string but I don't retrieve manage_addMyProductManageAdd but I retrieve manage_addMyProductManageAddForm (this is the form of the constructor)

Any idea?

Thanks