[Zope-dev] help

Vandana Bajaj bajaj_vandana at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 12:54:32 EST 2004

Hi

I installed zope2.7.0 on SUSE Linux as a non root user(vandana) and psycopg1.11....
All steps of installation were successful, accept for the 'make install-zope' step.

But when i try to use psycopg to connect to the database on the local machine
Zope asks me for a username and password.

Where even if i give the username and password with which i installed zope(i.e vandana) , it does not accpet it.

The same thing happens with 'root' username and password. Can some one
please guide me how to access system resources through zope.

Thanking you in advance.
Vandana

Do you Yahoo!?