[Zope-dev] APE and SQL Storages in Zope 2.7

santi at zetadb.com santi at zetadb.com
Wed Mar 24 05:48:42 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to use APE (yesterday CVS version) on Zope 2.7.0 and
Postgresql, but I'm not able to make it work.

With some minor changes in datatypes.py (change loadConf for load_conf),
it works fine using FSConnection, but DBAPIConnection seems not to be
ready to work together with ZConfig machinery.

Is there any way to have a working config for postgresql and zope 2.7 ?
Or everybody is working with FileSystem storages and SQL storages are just
working with zope 2.6 ?

Thanks in advance

Santi Camps
http://zetadb.sourceforge.net