[Zope-dev] Bug day report

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Sat May 1 08:26:49 EDT 2004

--On Samstag, 1. Mai 2004 13:13 Uhr +0100 Chris Withers
<chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:

> Lennart Regebro wrote:
>> There are many bugs with ambigous descriptions, or posted anonymously,
>> or things that are rather like support questions than bugs. If I see
>> them I close them. Hard and brutal. :)

I agree mostly with Lennart. Anonymous bug reports is one thing. Discussing
or solving
bugs for ghosts is another one.  I tend to oversee anonymous bug reports.
If people have
something to say or to report they should at least leave their email
address. Same with support
question..they are completely off-topic. We provide support through the
lists, not through the
collector.  Another point: incomplete but reports. ..if people file issues
with incomplete data
and if they are not willing to provide additional data I reject such
issues....hard and brutal.

-aj