[Zope-dev] Subversion

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Mon May 3 11:06:17 EDT 2004

[Chris Withers]
> There's a svn property you can set on a higher level folder in the
> repository that can control a mapping for file extensions to this
> property, IIRC. I am hazy on it but I know it's possible.

If so, it's not documented.  Perhaps you're thinking of the svn:ignore
property?  glob-based eol-style property addition can be specified in your
svn config file's auto-props section, like

    [auto-props]
    *.c = svn:eol-style=native
    *.png = svn:mime-type=image/png

but there's no provision for sharing such personal settings with other
people (the config file belongs to the user, not to the repository).