[Zope-dev] Bug day report

Casey Duncan casey at zope.com
Thu May 6 11:06:04 EDT 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004 10:45:03 -0400
"Tim Peters" <tim at zope.com> wrote:
[..]
> On the Python bug tracker, I don't close vague bug reports instantly.
> Instead I add a note, saying that unless more information is added,
> the bug will be closed a month later.  It's rare that more info gets
> added then, so they usually do get closed -- but it's more graceful
> when the OP does add more info.

I intend to do this as well in the future. I assumed that bug reports
posted years ago with no followup had little or no chance of ever being
clarified now.

I will try to tread a little lighter on the Reject button and add a
comment requesting clarification regardless of age. If I don't hear any
for a month or so, then the bug will be closed.

-Casey