[Zope-dev] XML-RPC incorrect 404 return code

zope at netchan.cotse.net zope at netchan.cotse.net
Thu May 6 23:30:49 EDT 2004

I reported this a few month ago with a patch and was told that it'll be
applied 'soon':
http://collector.zope.org/Zope/1175

IMHO the xml-rpc error handling is a mess. You can't define your own
standard_error_message like method, sometimes it returns html code, sets
the status code to 200 even if there's an error, etc. Is there an
intention to fix these in 2.X?

Regards,
Sandor