[Zope-dev] Re: XML-RPC incorrect 404 return code

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri May 7 10:28:43 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 09:33, Casey Duncan wrote:
> On Thu, 6 May 2004 22:30:49 -0500
> <zope at netchan.cotse.net> wrote:
>
> > I reported this a few month ago with a patch and was told that it'll
> > be applied 'soon':
> > http://collector.zope.org/Zope/1175
>
> Who told you that? I see no comment on that issue.

That might have been me via IRC, IIRC.  If I didn't apply it, it's
because I didn't immediately do so (either because I wanted to review it
further or I just didn't have time), but in any case I apologize...
please do resubmit the patch to the collector.  I can't promise it will
be applied quickly but it won't be dropped completely off the radar
again.

- C