[Zope-dev] Attention: cvs to subversion transition DONE (I hope :)

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue May 11 16:54:05 EDT 2004

The conversion is done.  All "trunk" development should be done in the
subversion repository for Zope (Zope 2), Zope3, ZODB, ZConfig, and zdaemon.
(zLOG is not broken out as a separate project because it's now only used
by Zope.)

For information on using the Zope subversion repository, see:

   http://dev.zope.org/Subversion

and especially:

   http://dev.zope.org/Subversion/ZopeSVNFAQ

I'm gonna wait a few days before removing files from the CVS head,
just to be safe. :)

I will check in some marker files, warning people to work in svn.

Finally, before the conversion, I tagged the cvs head with the
cvs-to-svn-conversion tag. If you have outstanding head work, you should be
able to update to that tag and then use cvs diff to generate patch files to
be applied to subversion checkouts.

Jim