[Zope-dev] Zope 2.X Session problems

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri May 14 15:42:24 EDT 2004

I figured out what this is; it's a genuine bug, sorry.  Until I get it
fixed, please comment out these lines of Transience.py to make things
OK:

            if self._limit and len(self) >= self._limit:
                LOG('Transience', WARNING,
                    ('Transient object container %s max subobjects '
                     'reached' % self.getId())
                    )
                raise MaxTransientObjectsExceeded, (
                 "%s exceeds maximum number of subobjects %s" %
                 (len(self), self._limit))