[Zope-dev] When is the configuration read in Zope 2.7?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri May 14 19:59:10 EDT 2004

I am under the impression that the ZOPE_CONFIG patch broke 2.7 branch.
Please see http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1233

Configuration is used very early, that's why I suggested to put the
logic into getConfiguration.

Zope tests fail for me, unfortunately Andreas cannot reproduce this.

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/