[Zope-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] Re: BTrees strangeness (was Zope 2.X BIG Session problems - blocker - our site dies - need help of experience Zope developer, please)

Steve Jibson stevej at parlant.com
Sat May 15 23:11:29 EDT 2004

Chris,

Okay, correct me if I'm wrong.  This means the big ugly SESSION problem
his completely fixed.  If so, you are my new best friend! (whether you
like it or not).

Anyway,  I'll put your updates (TemporaryStorage.py and Transience.py)
on a couple of my customer's systems (that have been experiencing
regular KeyErrors in SESSION) on Monday and I'll let you know if I see
any problems.

This is pretty big.  If all goes well with testing (I assume Michael
will be testing your latest stuff as well), I think this is important
enough that y'all should consider a 2.7.1 release with this fix.

Thanks again!  (I know you've probably lost some hair and a bit of
sanity over this one.)