[Zope-Coders] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: Zope Bug Day - Friday 28th May?

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Sat May 22 02:20:44 EDT 2004

--On Freitag, 21. Mai 2004 15:56 Uhr -0400 Paul Winkler
<pw_lists at slinkp.com> wrote:

>> I am planning to release beta1 next Monday.
>>
>> Andreas
>
> Ok... Before the bug day?
> Should we do it after, or just plan on having a beta2?

The release schedule has been announced much earlier than the bug day
so I want to keep this schedule. Otherwise I would have to delay the release
for at least two weeks since I am very busy during the next time (also
because
the Europython conference in two weeks). Since there will be at least
a beta2 the bug day between beta 1 and beta2 appears  fine to me.

Andreas