[Zope-dev] Re: http://collector.zope.org/Zope/1347 - Zeo help

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Mon May 24 05:22:36 EDT 2004

Laurence <laurence <at> fluxinc.com> writes:

> I'm running FreeBSD 5.2.1 (Current as of last
> night) with Zope 2.7.0, Postgresql 7.4.2, Python 2.3.3 and
> psycopg-1.1.13.

Laurence,
  Yes this sounds like the FreeBSD thread stack size being too small.  If you
compiled python from the ports, then look in the Makefile for somethink like
WANT_REALLY_HUGE_STACK and set that. eg. make WANT_REALLY_HUGE_STACK=yes install
clean

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet