[Zope-dev] Zope threads on 2.7.0, python 2.3.3

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed May 26 02:09:53 EDT 2004

Heimo Laukkanen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am hitting my head agains wall - and witnessing strange behaviour,
> where after time most of load focuses only to one thread. I am not sure
> what is the cause of this, but so far we have seen different things
> before load has concentrated to one single thread.

We also have this behaviour, but I have thought that it was our
overusage of DCOracle2 connections that was the culprit, along with out
bad TTW code.

Do you use any DA, nad have long running SQL queries?

We have no fix for this, but have resigned to do restarts every now and
then. We use Zope 2.5.1, Redhat 7.3

/dario