[Zope-dev] Re: AW: AW: [Zope3-dev] Release for Views As Adapters

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Sep 28 06:12:09 EDT 2004

dev at projekt01.ch wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:

>>>Is there a way for to register this views for both version of z3?
>>
>>You might be able to call the default view directive.  I
>>can't really tell because I don't know what you're doing.
>

> I will take a look at the new api.

That's probably best.  Write your own handler to be called
by the action and create a different action dependeing on whether
you can get servicenames.Presentation.

Alternatively, I'm pretty sure you can call
zope.app.component.metaconfigure.view.

Sorry about this. It didn't occur to me that anyone had written their
own directives.  I'm tempted to try to provide sime backward compatability
here, but I hope that you are the only one this affects and that you can
use your own work around.

Jim