[Zope-dev] script to test update error

Sadullah Mr S s.sadullah at cranfield.ac.uk
Tue Sep 28 12:21:07 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have upgraded the product plone on zope to version 2.0.4 and have been trying to edit content with the archetype product 1.2.5rc4. I get attribute error: unicode policy. Is there a simple script i could use to loop through all the content on a site and check (when in edit and then save ) the attribute error that comes up and get the path of the object where that error exists?

Regards,

Shayan.

dangerous content by the Cranfield MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.