[Zope-dev] Can't import objects in Zope 2.8a2

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Wed Apr 6 09:05:41 EDT 2005

On Apr 6, 2005, at 15:00, Tim Peters wrote:
>> LOL  looks like someone left a pdb.set_trace() in the
>> ZODB.Connection.modifiedInVersion method...
>
> Yup, that got checked in by mistake during the recent ZODB sprint at
> PyCon.
>
> It's repaired on Zope trunk / ZODB 3.4a2, so try the trunk instead.
>
> Another thing it proves is that Zope's test suite is somewhat lacking
> <wink>.

So I was clicking through svn.zope.org trying to find the ZODB code in
question but couldn't, simply because I did not know what tag/branch
the version stitched into Zope 2.8a2 is. How can you tell from looking
at the Zope code on http://svn.zope.org which ZODB branch/tag is
stitched in during checkout?

jens