[Zope-dev] Python 2.4 with zope 2.7.6, on Windows

Aruna Kathiria aruna at cignex.com
Mon Aug 22 02:53:46 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone:

Is it possible to use Python 2.4 with Zope 2.7.6 on windows plateform?

I come to know how to use them on UNIX from /doc/INSTALL.txt but don't know how to install and use Python 2.4 and Zope 2.7.6 on windows platform.

By default Zope 2.7.6 is bundled with Python 2.3.5. For some reasons I want to use Python 2.4 with Zope 2.7.6 on Windows.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,                                                                                            Aruna Kathiriya                                                                                  Sr.Consultant,                                                                                           CIGNEX Technologies, Inc                                                                                    T: 408.327.9900 x 306                                                                                                          F: 408.273.6785                                                                                             E: aruna at cignex.com                                                                                         U: www.cignex.com

"Implement IT Right"