[Zope-dev] Please vote about conflict errors logging

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Dec 2 23:05:31 EST 2005

Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
> BLATHER (I have never be able to get any meaningful information from
> them, except that zope tries several times)

That's because they excluded any useful information before. The
implementation I've put in tells you, at info level, what error actually
occurred, what object it occurred on, how many conflicts occurred since
server start and how many of those were resolved. It's compact and
informative.

I'd suggest anyone who's voting for blather should actually check out
the trunk and try the functional test I put in to see the new code in
action...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk