[Zope-dev] Logging changes in ZEO break zeoup.py

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sat Dec 10 14:08:56 EST 2005

On 8 Dec 2005, at 22:57, Tim Peters wrote:
>> Can anyone advise me how to make this work under Zope 2.8.4?
>
> I expect zeoup.py needs to be changed.  I did a similar thing for
> runzeo.py some time ago, and I bet the latter's
> setup_default_logging() method could be mostly reused.

Just checked in a suitable change which reuses most of that
setup_default_logging method inside zeoup.py. I can feel Tim's pain
now - this change went into three branches and the trunk...  oh, and
I hope I did correctly follow the slightly different change log
conventions for NEWS.txt correctly.

jens