[Zope-dev] Modifying a ZPT state based on a certain parameter

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Mon Dec 19 19:25:28 EST 2005

Mike,
this is not a task for zpt but for a python script.
I would suggest you write a script that gets all courses with a given
db-state and check them to be in the corresponding workflow state.
If not change the workflow state.
this script you call regularly (daily, hourly, when ever the db has
changed ..)
Robert