[Zope-dev] Re: [RfC] Removal of old stuff in Zope 2.10

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Wed Dec 21 15:53:26 EST 2005

Max M wrote:
> If there is another practical way to do it, that would be fine too. I
> don't know about sqllite. But if it's more difficulte than dropping a
> package into a directory it would be bad.

Personally I'd be a huge proponent of including SQLite in zope core.  It
is extraordinarilly functional and has few requirements.  I particularly
like using it to ensure unit tests against RDBMS connections work
properly.  Requiring a user to install postgresql just to run the unit
tests of a product is somewhat unfeasible.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
ServerZen Hosting -- http://www.serverzenhosting.net