[Zope-dev] zope-2.9 r40780 make install doesn't finish, files missing from bin

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Wed Dec 21 16:57:23 EST 2005

This has been my approach also.  Not surprisingly, many of us worked on
these processes together and have 'sanitized them' over time.  :)  There
has always been 'another side' who either hasn't liked this procedure or
the 'make' voodoo and have come up with their own, or just haven't had
to do this at all.

Andrew