[Zope-dev] Zope Book 2.7 edition

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Dec 22 09:48:13 EST 2005

Chris,

what do you think about moving the current version of the ZB hosted on
plope.com back on zope.org. The quickstart page of Zope still points to the
2.6 edition. I would like to get of the 2.6 edition and call it just "Zope
Book" + the data of the last modification. Since we can not synchronize
Zope release with the Zope Book it would make sense to me to get rid of the
version number....I think it is confusing to distinguish between the 2.6
and 2.7 edition (when there is already Zope 2.8) and versions hosted on
zope.org vs. plope.com.

-aj