[Zope-dev] zope-2.9 r40780 make install doesn't finish, files missing from bin

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Dec 22 10:27:10 EST 2005

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 08:37:22AM +0100, Dario Lopez-K?sten wrote:
> +1 on this.
> It is important for us in the "forced to be both developer and deployer
> by evil sysadmins" camp.

I'm one of those guys too.
I'm sure I can learn to live with the 2.9 release layout but right now
it's just confusing.

I think one reason people are just now starting to complain is
that we had no idea this change was coming. Checkouts
don't look any different, so it was a bit of a surprise
to see such a big change in the tarball.  I'm sure this
was discussed in some thread somewhere but it evidently
didn't register for me.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com