[Zope-dev] Re: svn.zope.org borked

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Dec 23 09:57:03 EST 2005

On 23 Dec 2005, at 14:48, Jim Fulton wrote:

>> Jim, if you want to take a look at this new repository, it's
>> under / root/fakesvn.
>
> I moved this to the normal repos area and changed the group to
> the zopesvn, so that everyone with access to the old repository
> should have access to this one.  The repository is named "test",
> so so it is accesible at
> svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/test/Zope3/trunk
> and svn://svn.zope.org/repos/test/Zope3/trunk.
>
> I encourage people to check it out.  One thing I noticed
> is that I can't commit any changes.  I imagine that the
> group needs write access to some directory or files that
> it doesn't have write access to now.

Yes, one item on the action plan for the migration is to ensure the
ownerships and access settings are duplicated exactly as they are on
the current repository. This has to be done manually after the
migration. I didnn't do it on this test migration because I did not
know you were going to make it publicly available ;)

jens