[Zope-dev] doubt in starting Zope in debug mode on Windows

Aruna Kathiria aruna at cignex.com
Mon Feb 14 14:38:09 EST 2005

Hi All,
Iam trying to start to zope in debug mode on windows.
I have installed Zope2.7.4 on my windowsXP machine.
I started zope in debug using the following the command:
--------
C:\Zope-Instance\bin>"\zope-2.7.2-0\bin\python.exe" zopeservice.py debug
Debugging service Zope_-1444516661 - press Ctrl+C to stop.
Info 0x40001002 - The Zope_-1444516661 service has started (Zope
instance at C:\ Zope-Instance).

---------
It started but Im not getting the python command prompt as how we get it
on unix when we use zopectl start (in debug mode).

Does anybody have any pointers or Im I doing anything wrong.

Thanks in advance,
Sameena.