[Zope-dev] Renamed the Zope package to Zope2 and including Zope 3 packages in Zope 2.8

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:03:47 EST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:25:15 +0100, Lennart Regebro <regebro at nuxeo.com> wrote:
> Note that diskussions about the Zope2 + Zope3 pagetemplate issue arrived
> in the conclusion that, the faster we can get Zope3 pagetemplates back
> ported to Zope2, the happier we will be. ;) I have no idea if that is a
> big task or not.

That's not my recollection.  :-(

My goal is that the various packages involved in page template in Zope
2 become facades over the Zope 3 implementation.  I'm afraid I've not
had any time to work on this; I'm hoping I can spend some time
Wednesday evening, though I'm also approaching an important release
for Expat.  This is all volunteer time.

  -Fred

Zope Corporation