[Zope-dev] BTrees and Persistance

Yair Benita y.benita at wanadoo.nl
Wed Jun 1 05:20:03 EDT 2005

That is of course true, I only change the set and would like to save
the information.
Trying T[1]._p_changed = True gives an error:
AttributeError: 'set' object has no attribute '_p_changed'

so the only way to do it is to set _p_changed=True for the Tree.
Does that mean that the entire Tree object is rewritten to file?
Yair