[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/branches/Zope-2_8-branch/ preparing 2.8.0 release for tomorrow

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Sun Jun 5 14:58:34 EDT 2005

--On 5. Juni 2005 14:30:53 -0400 Tim Peters <tim.peters at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know -- I'm still not even sure what LZI means to you.
> Resolution probably depends on some detail I wouldn't be able to
> guess, and  I have no experience trying to run more than one installed
> Zope on a Windows box.  Anyone else?  Whatever LZI is, if it were my
> box I'd uninstall it, and reinstall it later (the uninstall process
> would leave its Zope instance home alone).

I have to check this by tomorrow. The application we are building embeds
Zope somehow  but I don't know about the details how this is done since I
am not in charge for building process and the distribtuion (so I basically
started the installer and did my development without having to care about
window details)...but I'll do some investigations ...

Andreas