[Zope-dev] Windows Builds

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Jun 12 10:31:35 EDT 2005

Hi,

it looks like in principle the windows building mechanism got a bit
better in the last time. Unfortunately I'm extremely busy and couldn't
follow all the changes that are required on my building site, so I'm
technically currently not able to compile the release for 2.8 final.

If Tim (or someone else) is able (regarding time and technical
abilities) and willing to care for the Windows builds in future, I'd
like to step back from the job of creating the Windows builds. I'm not
using Windows on a daily basis and it is very time consuming to keep a
working building environment around when something changes.

Cheers,
Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -