[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/branches/Zope-2_8-branch/ - Collector #1792: applied patch for broken ZClasses

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Mon Jun 13 12:15:52 EDT 2005

Andreas Jung  <lists at andreas-jung.com> wrote:
> --On 13. Juni 2005 17:15:40 +0200 Florent Guillaume <fg at nuxeo.com> wrote:
> > Not caused by this patch, but shouldn't this be '_v_' instead of '_v' ?
> > ZODB/persistentclass.py has the same code, by the way...
> >

> Likely you're right. Wanna fix it? :-)

Sure, but first I wanted to understand a bit the inheritance of code
between ZODB/persistentclass.py and ZClasses/_pmc.py. The __setattr__
and __getattr__ code appear to be similar in these two files (although
apparently inheritance cannot be done), so I wondered if the recent fix
in _pmc.py appear was needed in persistentclass.py too. Probably only
Jim knows that code well.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com