[Zope-dev] Zope 2.9 goals

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Jun 17 07:34:34 EDT 2005

Andreas Jung wrote:
[snip]

> Depending on how Zope 3.2 will be released it would be cool to have
> 2.9 shipped with Zope 3.2. I don#t know about the 3.2 release
> schedule. Possibly we could focus on a 2.9 release in fall
> (October)...

I don't expect Zope 3.2 will be released by october. Jim is talking
about a 6 month release schedule for Zope 3 last I heard, and 3.1 is not
even out yet. I don't think we should hold up Zope 2.9 by waiting for
Zope 3 versions, just like we haven't done so with Zope 2.8, which
otherwise still would remain unreleased.

Regards,

Martijn