[Zope-dev] Zope 2.9 goals

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Jun 17 09:32:07 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 11:45 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Then there's something I know little about, but is also believed planned
> for Zope 2.9:
>
> * blob storage, file iterators

Thanks for mentioning this.  I'd like to see blob storage get in before
2.9.  I think it'd be a good candidate for a 2.8-dot release because
it's backwards compatible and optional.  It ahould be "done" (needs a
bit more testing and some minor implementation decisions) in the next
few weeks, I suspect.

Filestream iterators are already in 2.8 (they were added somewhere in
2.7).

- C