[Zope-dev] Zope 2.8 + Five post-sprint status

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Mar 18 11:39:37 EST 2005

Hey everybody,

We're wrapping up here at a very pleasant and productive Zope 2/3/Five
sprint here in Paris. We've accomplished quite a lot, and we'll let you
hear what this is in more detail soon.

We've spent a lot of time with Zope 2.8, integrating Zope X3.0 and
Five into it.

Our work is on two branches:

The five-integration branch:

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/branches/five-integration

The trunk, which has synchups with Zope 2.7 fixes:

svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Zope/trunk

The Five integration branch contains Five, and a version of Zope X3.0
made for integration with Zope 2.8 (as a svn:external). We hope that this
branch can be merged into mainline Zope 2.x trunk soon.

I hereby want to thank everybody here at the sprint who worked so
hard on this. It's really your work, guys, I just kept the todo list. :)

Regards,

Martijn