[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: branched Zope 2.9

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Nov 17 10:31:02 EST 2005

--On 17. November 2005 15:36:23 +0100 Andreas Jung <lists at andreas-jung.com>
wrote:

> Delete the 2.9 branch at this time just for the sake of deleting it would
> be stupid. I hope that Philipp will finish his work soon so this this
> issue is not so important. That means:
>
> 2.9 branch: feature frozen, open for fixes of course
> HEAD: open for whatever...
>
> I hope the things are clear now :-)

I also agreed with Stephan to defer the 2.9 b1 release until 3.2 is ready
for a beta release. This means that the goal will remain to release 2.9 and
3.2 together. Although there are no more pending critical bugs in the Zope
collector *grins* we should organize a Z2 bug day soon. Any volunteers to
organize one?

Andreas