[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] RFC: Reunite Zope 2 and Zope 3 in the source code repository

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Nov 24 00:05:17 EST 2005

Stephan Richter wrote:
> I totally disagree. I, as a Zope 3 developer, have to learn Zope 2 and Five.

What makes you think so? I, for one, have not the slightest clue of how zope.wfmc works.
Still I'm able to contribute to Zope 3, am I not? If I refactor something, I might even
have to touch zope.wfmc, but for the most part this could be very superficial. And if
not, I have some trusty community members who can help me on a branch.

It's been this way for years now, there's no compelling reason why it should change.

Philipp