[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] RFC: Reunite Zope 2 and Zope 3 in the source code repository

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Nov 24 12:44:59 EST 2005

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 11:03:35PM +0800, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> > I'd love to participate in some sprints on these.
>
> Me too.

PyCon Dallas 2006 is only 3 months away and would be a great opportunity
for such sprints.  There's nothing about Zope here yet:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyCon2006/Sprints

I plan to attend and I would really love to sprint on further
"fivification" of zope 2.

p.s. No, I can't volunteer to do any coordination work for this. I'll
already have plenty to do preparing for my two (Five-related) talks.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com