[Zope-dev] RE: RFC: Reunite Zope 2 and Zope 3 inthe sourcecoderepository

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Mon Nov 28 09:44:15 EST 2005

>> Yes, I know that this is possible. But are you really proposing
>> to start a project like this? Or do you mean Five is going or should
>> go in this direction?
>

> It (or Zope 2 development in general, which is becoming indistinguishable
> from Five) is going in this direction.

Just an outsider's naive comment on this:

These days all of my plone-based z2 products use z3 interfaces, adapters
and views (via Five).  I look forward to using more five/z3
functionality everyday (such as events, etc).

I'm sure this is still a long way from using pure z3, but with every new
version of z2/z3/Five I hope to get closer and closer.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
ServerZen Hosting -- http://www.serverzenhosting.net