[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope-Checkins] SVN: Zope/trunk/lib/python/Shared/DC/ZRDB/ Collector #556: sqlvar now returns 'null' rather than 'None'.

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 03:58:53 EDT 2005

Andreas Jung wrote:
> Argh...there is also a gadfly package coming from Zope 3. So when we
> remove it from the Zope 2 core we get it back with Zope 3 :-)

Well, having a lightweight semi-functional rdb engine in the distro has
always seemed handy for me, mainly for testing rdb-related components
with the certainty that the rdb engine you're testing with will always
be there...

Maybe we should move it to the testing package?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk