[Zope-dev] Experiencing TypeError: The object is not a PySECURITY_ATTRIBUTES object

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:12:41 EDT 2005

[Chris Mattmann]
>  Okay, I have reproduced the error even with Zope 2.8.2-final on win32. The
> same PySECURITY_ATTRIBUTES object error appears even with 2.8.2. Any
> ideas?

Short of not using Plone <wink>, see this Collector item, which I
expect is the same issue:

    http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1925

I believe what it says there.  Until Mark Hammond can make a new
release of pywin32, you'll have to search for code that:

    imports win32api [and] add a line above that: import pywintypes

That's already been done in Zope.