[Zope-dev] New testrunner on the Zope 2 trunk.

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Oct 25 15:13:11 EDT 2005

I just checked in a new test runner on the trunk.  It is mostly backward
compatible with the old test runner.  You can get help on the test runner by running
it with -h.  There is more extensive documentation in
lib/python/zope/testing/testrunner.txt.

Note that the new test runner complains if test_suite functions don't return
test suites.  There is a zope.i18n test suite that it currently complains about.
Unfortunately, I can't just fix this because it is an svn:external and
it will be too painful to create a tag with the necessary fix in the short
term.  I expect we will be integrating a newer version of Zope 3 later in the
week and we'll take care of this then.

Jim