[Zope-dev] Mountpoints

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Oct 28 00:11:35 EDT 2005

FWIW, I know a couple of people are depending on this, so here's an
update.

I am working on merging multidatabase support, but I'm having some
merge/update troubles (if you're interested in the symptoms, see
http://www.plope.com/Members/chrism/heres_to_cvs).  I suspect I'll
work it out, but I've got my nose in Subversion documentation at the
moment.