[Zope-dev] Memory Leak Question

Dan Pozmanter dan at siteworx.com
Mon Oct 31 18:34:50 EST 2005

Ahoy,

   I was poking around in _Acquisition.c, and noticed my memory usage
spiked.
Returning to the vanilla code (2.8.2-final), I noticed the same spike
(just less pronounced).
(If you refresh the page a few gazillion times this pops up).

I would not categorize this as an actual bug report (I'd like to test
more rigorously with a script to verify a leak),
but after reading the note on Changes for 2.8.x in the to do section, I
was curious:
Is this a known issue?

If so, has there been any headway, and can I be of any assistance in
resolving it?

Daniel Pozmanter
Siteworx, Inc.
703-520-1550 x209