[Zope-dev] Bug in Zope 2.9?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Mon Apr 3 11:29:40 EDT 2006

This is an old ZODB, right?

ZGlobals is used by ZClasses. There used to be a time when ZGlobals
was still a BTree when it should have been a BTrees.BTree. Then some
migration code was added. I suppose the error comes from the fact
that BTree.so is now finally no longer part of Zope and your ZODB is
old. Or something along these lines ;-)

Anyway, as long as you don't use ZClasses (and I seem to remember
you, err, are pretty explicit about your dislike) forget about it.

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams