[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.10: Remaining tasks

Florent Guillaume fg at nuxeo.com
Sat Apr 29 11:43:20 EDT 2006

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> The feature freeze date for the June release is only days away. It was
> planned to be May 1st, but due to lots of pending branches, we might let
> it slip for a *couple* of days (not more!).
>
> I've compiled a rough list of outstanding tasks for Zope 2.10:
> http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.10/Tasks
> Please complete and/or correct this list.
>
> It is up to the release managers (Stephan, Andreas) and the Pope to
> decide the exact feature freeze date, but I would suggest that we start
> merging those branches real soon.

Another small task I know Julien Anguenot would like to do is fix the
zpt engine (in Zope 3 I guess now) to work properly with mixed
html/xhtml inclusion of macros. He's done most of the work with Fred
Drake at the end of last year, but never got around to intergrate it.

He's on a project deadline for now, but I believe will be available in
the next few day (around wednesday?) to check that in. It could even be
seen as a bugfix, really.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg at nuxeo.com