[Zope-dev] Help with two strange errors.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 14:20:02 EDT 2006

I'm pretty much finished with my WSGI-implementation for Zope2, and
everything works just fine, even with twisted. Except that I get one
highly bizarre test failure in PythonScripts!

In my branch (but not in trunk) the test that you can't import certain
modules in PythonScripts fails. It makes a python script that imports
mmap. This fails in my branch but, and here is the bizarre part, only
if you have twisted installed. Yeah, really.

Any insight into this would be helpful...

Also, the ZServer test seems to leave cruft behind. Possibly a thread,
that the gets detected by the zope.server tests, because it will
complain that a thread is left behind by those test, while if I skip
the ZServer tests with -t '!ZServer' it works fine.

Does anybody with more experience of those things have any good idea
of how to debug that?