[Zope-dev] ZClasses and Versioning

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Jul 14 13:45:01 EDT 2006

Christopher Lozinski wrote at 2006-7-13 19:38 -0700:
>And that is why I am not quite able to describe what it means to upgrade
>ZClasses and versionning.  I know what I need to do, and I can do it
>really fast on Zope 2, but I am quite lost when it comes to Zope 3.

Thus, apparently, you want to implement something like ZClass'es
in Zope 3 land.

When I understand right, then Jim would not like to see
ZClass'es directly in Zope 3 but rather something similar
build on top of persistent modules.

You can search the mailing list archives to locate the relevant
messages. After this preliminary work, you would need to contact Jim to
get more details about the road he envisaged.

I fear some good Zope 3 knowledge would be a requirement, though...

--
Dieter